April 9, 2007
It is halfway threw the second semester and all I can think about is going back to New Zealand. Everyday I see someone or here something that always takes me back in time to something that I did on my trip. As I was running the other day, a song calles Follow Me by Breaking Benjamens came on my iPod and thats the same song that they played in the background of my skydiving movie. I got so hyped off it and I dont think I have ever run so fast in my life. New Zealand has changed my life and I am so fortunate to have gone their with the most amazing group of people and the best professors.
Mike Cappello
Sophomore Finance Major
Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro
Monday, April 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mt Ruapehu

No comments:
Post a Comment