Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Final Blog
The biggest challenge that I had in New Zealand was finding ways to be truly involved in the culture. It was easy to hag around with everyone or to travel as a large group essentially keeping America around me. My favorite memory is in regulars to how I felt I came over this challenge the best. The four day weekend made me feel like I was experiencing New Zealand more truthfully. Everywhere we went during our trip to the South island felt like it lacked the cultural security blanked that we had everywhere else. I also liked the free weekend because Able Tasman national Park is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. I think my New Zealand experience would have been less if I hadn’t gone there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mt Ruapehu

No comments:
Post a Comment