Ahh… so New Zealand has finally come to an end. Looking back, it’s hard to believe how quick it went by. I honestly enjoyed every second of it. Even when we weren’t on an excursion or doing something absolutely awesome, the group of people on the trip made everything fun…even “trying” to do work. But if somebody told me I had to pinpoint my favorite aspect of the trip, the Tongariru (spelling?) crossing takes the cake. Besides being by far the most beautiful scenery I have ever witnessed, it was a challenge. An eight hour hike is never easy, and while easier for some than others, it was great to see the look on every bodies faces when they completed it.
As for the biggest challenge on the trip, I’ll lead into it with some thank you’s . First and foremost thanks to Art and Doug for taking us on this trip. You guys have taught me so much about science and how to stay young. You both really understand youth and this trip wouldn’t have been nearly as great without both of you. And I’m sure Art and Doug couldn’t have managed thirty of us with out a ballin TA. Thanks to Adam, aka the biggest kid, who helped me and everybody out so much with everything from work to where we should go out at night. I wish you the best of luck at grad school. And finally thanks to everybody who went on the trip. Every single one of you are seriously awesome, and with out you the experience wouldn’t have been nearly as good. Soo in conclusion, the hardest thing for me to over come on the trip, was leaving all these great people along New Zealand behind. You guys are all amazing and have different things to offer. We’ve had so many great memories that I hope we never forget, some of which have completely changed my perspectives on life. Thanks again.
Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mt Ruapehu

No comments:
Post a Comment