New Zealand was choice (a little kiwi slang for you), the people were great and I had the time of my life. However, there are always obstacles to over come for every journey in our lives and for me going to New Zealand was my first time abroad. This was my first time that I was far enough away from the familiar that I wasn’t able to just hope in a car to see a it or even call someone. But I thought the trip would be worth venturing out of my safety zone and I was right. It’s a great feeling to be able to say you over came different obstacles in your life, but it is an even better feeling when over coming those obstacles turn out as well as the trip to NZ did.
As for as my best experience in New Zealand, there are so many to choose from. My entire experience was the best experience I could have had. Although having to choose I think that I would go with Sundays in general. The second Sunday, we had a pizza party followed by our first game of kick ball-big kids verse little kids-and onto movie night. Just about everyone on the trip was together for these events so it made it special and we really all were just acting like little kids. I guess New Zealand just brings the little kid out in you. The next Sunday was part of our free weekend, and it was at Stonyridge. Starting with seven of us partying with the owner of a winery-eventually ending with only four-, but then waking up in a vineyard how much better could it get. Then the last Sunday we were in Wellington and just happened upon the Zircus-New Zealand first circus-it was pretty funny. I almost got to go on the trapeze, but the line was too long. After the Zircus we made our way to the Zoo. Good times can always be had at the zoo, and I got to see a Kiwi.
There is soo much more that I loved about New Zealand and this is just a taste of that. This final blog may mark the end of my trip to New Zealand, but my memories will be with me forever.
Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mt Ruapehu

No comments:
Post a Comment