Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Final Blog
Overall, I had an awesome experience. My fondest memory of the trip was the four day free weekend. It was so nice to relax on the beach and hang out with the girls. We really got a chance to experience Kiwi culture. The most challenging thing about the trip was the 17 Km crossing hike. I never thought that I could accomplish something like that. I am not an athletic person but I stepped out of my comfort zone and it really paid off. This trip was such a learning experience for me. It was a challenge in and of itself to leave the country for a whole month. I feels like I’ve been here forever but at the same time that time has gone so fast. I feel very lucky to have the opportunity to come and experience Kiwi culture in New Zealand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mt Ruapehu

No comments:
Post a Comment