Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime

Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Final Blog

This trip has been the experience of a lifetime. I believe I managed to do everything I wanted to do. I went bungee jumping, went hiking, and even managed to play tennis. There were also things I did that I never imagined I would have the opportunity to do, like visiting a volcano, hanging out with a vineyard owner, and geocaching. Although the month feels like it flew by, when I think about the day we first landed I Auckland, it feels so long ago. I think my most memorable experience during the month was the free weekend. Getting the chance to go away with a small portion of the group gave me the chance to really experience island culture. Meeting our wonderful neighbors and visiting the vineyards was also very memorable. The biggest challenge of the trip was the constant activity of the group. It was hard having to wake up early so often spend long days on the bus and around the island. Luckily, I learned how to manage myself so that I could get the most out of all my experiences in a good mood.

No comments:

Mt Ruapehu

Mt Ruapehu