Well our New Zealand trip has come to an end. This past month went by so quickly for me, it is unbelievable. I have so many amazing memories that it is hard to pick my favorite, but I guess I would have to say that it is the Mount. Mount Maunganui/Taauranga was such b beautiful beach town, and I couldn’t have been happier any of the tree times I visited. I loved the beach, the shopping, the nightlife, the people... it was just so relaxing and refreshing. It was truly a New Zealand town.
My most challenging memory was definitely sky-diving. I was upset that we had to skip the Tongariro crossing, but in the end it was all worth it. I have never been an adventurous person, so jumping out of a plane was a personal accomplishment that meant a lot to me. There is no better feeling in the world than being up inn the air with nothing but a parachute. I cant wait to do it again-it was such a rush!
All and all, our trip was truly perfect. I love everything about New Zealand, and cannot wait for my net trip back to this perfect Island.
Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mt Ruapehu

No comments:
Post a Comment