Well we are finally winding own our trip. To be honest, at first I was nervous most about liking people on the trip. Within the first few days of the trip my nerves were settled and friendships were made. Of all the cities we visited, I enjoyed Wellington the most. I liked Wellington because everything was always open and everywhere was a good time. We also went to a Karaoke bar with the whole group. Kristin and I sand the Sonny and Cher song I got you babe, as a duet. She was a terrible singer but my natural talent prevented us from getting booed off the stage. This is my fondest memory of the trip. The two most challenging things I did was bungee jumping and trekking the Tongariro crossing. The crossing is classified as one of the top 10 hikes in the world. The Grand Canyon is another. I would like to do all 10 in my lifetime.
Well it is time to go home, but I will always remember this trip and the people I met. “I hope you all had the time of you life...”
Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mt Ruapehu

No comments:
Post a Comment