Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime

Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Because my last blog was really short...

Monday was such a relaxing day. Lecture and shopping and nap. Immediately after lecture Sarah, Megan and I headed to Hamilton for an afternoon of bargain hunting. Though I didn't find much in Hamilton in terms of souvenirs to take home, the ice cream we had at the bus depot was delicious. After several days of late nights and early mornings, it was no surprise that I crashed when we returned to the dorms and slept til dinner.
What a fulfilling day yesterday was. Though Hot Water Beach was somewhat of a bust, playing in the waves was a lot of fun. Cathedral Cove was the most perfect spot for lunch- the hike down made it that much more rewarding. Though I was a little worried when we were expected to find dinner on the two block strip of Tairua, the cafe I ended up at had good pizza and great company.
I am excited and nervous for tomorrow. Regardless of what happens I know it will be an adventure, and that is all I can ask for.

No comments:

Mt Ruapehu

Mt Ruapehu