Merry Christmas everyone! I am Callie, and I am a junior Medical Technology Major. Lately New Zealand is pretty much the only thing on my mind, and I cannot wait to go! I love the outdoors, so I would have to say that I am most looking forward to doing some hiking and spending time at the beach. I love to snorkel, and might like to take that one step farther and try scuba diving. I don't really have any plans for the 4-day weekend, I am pretty much open to anything. I do think it would be cool to go to the south island, and explore that a little bit. I hear it is beautiful. One thing I really do want to do is go "black water rafting". From the description it sounds like white water rafting, but through a cave, in an inner tube...pretty amazing. I also saw that show on the travel channel last night. I believe it was called Secrets of New Zealand. It had some really interesting facts about the beautiful, yet potentially dangerous natural features of the country. Anyways, I am really looking forward to spending time with all of you. Enjoy the remainder of break. Only one more week!
This is a link to one of the places you can go black water rafting. I can't think of anything that sounds more fun than this.
http://www.waitomo.com/black-water-rafting.aspx
Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mt Ruapehu

1 comment:
your link for black water rafting looks cool...there are so many cool things to try I dont know how I will pick!
Post a Comment