Hi everyone, I hope you all have a great new years eve! My name is Karen and I'm a junior/senior marketing major. Don't really know what I want to do with this major, so it will probably be changing again. Anyway, I am extremely excited for this trip. I have always wanted to go to New Zealand and I know it is going to be something we will all remember forever. I have my new camera ready, and extra memory cards cause I don't want to miss a single picture. I was looking at a photographer's site of New Zealand (http://www.vonnagy.com/nzphotos/) and the photos are beautiful. I'm not a great photographer by any stretch of the imagination but I hope to capture some great pictures of the landscape and animals of New Zealand.
As far as the free weekend goes I have no set plans, but I really want to go to the South Island. I am up for all the extreme sports New Zealand has to offer and I'm ready to go to the beaches. I'm in love with the outdoors and the anything that has to do with the beach.
Also I found this website showing the weather in the different areas of New Zealand. http://www.metservice.co.nz/default/index.php
See you guys in two days!
Karen
Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mt Ruapehu

No comments:
Post a Comment