Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
hey guys!
Hey everybody, my name's Megan and I am a junior Animal Science/Pre vet major with a bio minor. I'm really excited about the trip, just like everybody else is, but my story might be a little different. I went on a trip when I was in high school to Australia and New Zealand for 3 weeks, so I'm really looking forward to going back. It's been about three and a half years years since I've been, so it's all a little fuzzy, but I do remember that it was a gorgeous country and everyone was SO nice! I saw that Chris is a scuba diver, and I am too, so I'm really excited to dive while we're there! Chris gave his email, but if anyone else is a diver and wants to email both of us, mine is woltersm@udel.edu so drop me a line. I'm not sure how adventurous I'm really gonna get while we're there, but a friend of mine said that skydiving in NZ was the most amazing experience of her life, so we’ll see… Anyway, I found this really cool site( http://www.aatravel.co.nz/101-must-dos-for-kiwis/ ) that has this slide show with 101 cool things to do or see in NZ so you guys should check it out…some of the pictures look AMAZING! Hope everybody had a great holiday, and have fun on New Years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mt Ruapehu

1 comment:
that slide show is really cool... those beachs look AMAZING
mike c
Post a Comment