Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime

Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro

Friday, December 29, 2006

im the slacker who waited till the last day!

Hello mates,
Whats up kids? Im Kelly but most call me Kel. Im a senior environmental science major. Unfortanetly I have been stuck waitressing for the past week everyday makin money for New Zealand because I spent all the money I had "saved" at grotto's bar celebrating the end of the semester, not to smart eh? I was also out to sea for a couple days doing deep sea core samples with Dr. Chris Sommerfield which was pretty cool, hence the reason why I am just posting now. (sorry art, sorry doug!)

I started packing today but it ended up being me leaving angry and mad because I firmly believe that a girl should never have to choose on which shoes she should bring, and which she should leave home!!! I am gettin pretty stoked for this trip. Although, me sittin still for 16 hours is going to be tough so whoever gets stuck next to me on the plane, i am givin you an advanced apology. For that free weekend, I am all about degrading myself, and hopping in a giant ball and going zorbin'. Any takers on the south island!! I am in!!! Just don't let Jon Guetsche convince you to get in the car with him. He thinks hes a cast member of the fast and furious, sorry guetsche! http://www.tourism.net.nz/tours/lord-of-the-rings-tours/ anyone wanna nerd it up with me and go see the LOTR sites? haha

-peace out!
kel

No comments:

Mt Ruapehu

Mt Ruapehu