Hi my name is Jamie and I am a Sophomore with Criminal Justice/Sociology as my major. I am super excited to travel to New Zealand, this will be my second time studying abroad, the first time being in Mexico with Evan. I am looking forward to all the excursions and different activities we will be partaking in. A couple of areas I am most excited to visit are Wellington and hopefully Fox Glacier during the four day weekend. A good friend of mine is currently living in Wellington, New Zealand for a year. I am hoping to spend some quality time with her and have her show me where she is living, working and partying. I'm still not sure what I'm doing for the four day free weekend, but I was looking into Fox Glacier. Fox Glacier is a skydiving resort where you Skydive the Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers, so if anyone is interested just let me know. I am also hoping that I will become familiar with the culture and daily life of the Kiwi's. I have no doubts that this trip will be amazing, and I am looking forward to the experience and opportunity.
Here is a link on the Fox Glacier Skydiving resort.
http://www.skydivingnz.co.nz/index.html
I'm excited to get to know all of you. =0)
Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mt Ruapehu

4 comments:
Jamie Fox Glacier sounds AMAZING! I definitely want to plan our 4 day weekend together ASAP! see you in a week xoxoxo
jamie you have to sit next to me on the plane so i can sleep on you and steal your peanuts
love evan
Post a Comment