Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime

Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Kia ora!

Hi, my name is Jesse and I'm a New Zealandaholic!! My Tylenol PM is packed, my Lonely Planet guide is bookmarked; I am sooo pumped for this trip. The beaches, the vistas, the exotic men with exotic accents... hello, hello! As I wouldn't call myself an adrenaline junkie, I will NOT be zorbing, bungee jumping or sky diving- but if anyone would like to come sunbathe on a beach with me they are more than welcome. I'm with Katy P and Ariel, I would love to spend the free weekend on the South Island. Maybe we could tramp around Abel Tasman Nat'l Park, or rent an RV and explore? Be sure to brush up on your Maori lingo, so we can be "down" with the natives.

**Remember to pack light and leave room for treasures- see you all on Tuesday!**

No comments:

Mt Ruapehu

Mt Ruapehu