Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a nice Christmas! I got a new camera for the trip! Anyways, my names Mike and I'm a freshman anthropology major. I love to travel and I'bva always wanted to go see New Zealand, especially after seeing the Lord of the Rings. There are a few things that I am interested in doing: I'd like to maybe try a little surfing, I really want to go zorbing and, and I'd like to see a kiwi bird whether it be in the wild or in a zoo. For the free weekend I'm trying to go see Christchurch, a friend of mine has spent time in New Zealand and said that the mountains on the South Island are spectacular! So I'd like to go see them and I figured that Christchurch would be a good place to stay. Anyone interested in traveling with me?
I'm gonna be honest: the plane ride is not something that I'm looking forward to. I don't think that I've ever stayed in one place for that long as long as I've lived. I'm probably going to be bringing a lot of books and music and hopefully the in flight movies will be good ones.
This website's a little wierd but it's got all the info about zorbing in Rotorua which isn't far from Hamilton
http://www.zorb.co.nz/menu.html
Here's some info about the kiwi:
http://www.chemistry.co.nz/kiwibird.htm
I look forward to traveling with and getting to know all of you! Only 5 days left!
Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mt Ruapehu

No comments:
Post a Comment