Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime

Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Trip

Hey my name is Tommy and I like long walks on the beach followed by candle lit dinners. I'm a sophmore here at UDEL majoring in Managment. For now the business school is ok but, maybe this trip will open me to some other areas of interest. I'm looking forward to taking these new classes on Geology so I can decide if it is something I would like to pursue. Everytime I tell someone I'm going to New Zealand I get one of two responses, one "I hear thats one of the most beatiful places on Earth" or, two "You know they have more sheep then people". While both these may be true I'm hoping to come back with a more in depth perception of what the country has to offer. I can't wait to be outdoors all of January because I hate winter weather and as we all know it's going to be summer time there. I hope I get a chance to surf, white water raft, sky dive and just about everything else the country has to offer. I'm not sure how I feel about caving because I just saw the movie "The Descent". Brief summary is people go caving and get caved in and then eaten by crazy monsters. Anyway this trip should be great and I'm even excited for the long plane ride. Oh and I almost forgot I love Lord of the Rings which is sweet cuz it was filmed there. See ya on tuesday.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2803526154486143955&q=New+Zealand+surf&hl=en

No comments:

Mt Ruapehu

Mt Ruapehu