Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime

Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Only a few more days

Ill tell you what, I cannot wait until we leave the US and winter for a whole month. I am a sophmore Mechanical Engineer at the U of D and I am going on this study abroad trip because it satisfys several of my technical electives. I know a couple of people on the trip so if anybody is doing this trip by themselves, talk to me and i will introduce you to all of my friends. I have done two other study abroad trips including: mexico and Spain. I am confident that this will be the best study abroad trip yet so everybody get ready for a good time in such a wonderful place.

https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/nz.html

This website has all of the statictics for New Zealand. Also, on the ESPN website, one of the journalist went bungee jumping in NZ and said it was the greatest expierence of his life.

1 comment:

CSHEL_Blogsphere said...

I forgot to post my name.
Evan Kalbacher

Mt Ruapehu

Mt Ruapehu