Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime

Experience the Learning Adventure of a Lifetime
Tongariro

Thursday, December 28, 2006

dom m

Hey everyone, I’m new to this blogging thing, I prefer writing in a journal, but it’s fun to see what everyone else has to say about all the activities we’ll be doing together. What I’m looking forward to the most is hiking (tramping) up and down volcanoes. I am dieing to just go to White Island and walking around in the crater. I already know all of us will remember this trip forever and it will make for entertaining stories that we’ll tell our kids when we’re older. Not many people get to do what we’ll be doing and I can’t wait to make everyone else back in Delaware jealous by telling them that we all went to the beach for most of the day in the middle of January. See you on the plane, don’t worry 14 hours will go by faster than you think. Ciao

No comments:

Mt Ruapehu

Mt Ruapehu